The Alchemist Atelier

Is 5 drops the minimum?

Hi, I created a blend at the minimum quantity, so that I could continue tweaking the formula. I wanted to increase 1 drop at a time but does it only do a minimum of 5 drops per blend? For instance, I did a blend of 5 different cartridges at 1drop each, and then I wanted to slowly build the layers a cartridge at a time and although it says 1 drop for the blend when using 1 cartridge, it does 5. So presumably to keep the percentages correct, I need to do a new minimum blend each time using a new bottle? Hope this makes sense! Thanks

1 Like

Hi there! The minimum dose is 5 drops in total because the Scent Creator assumes the bottle is empty. If this were the case, with only one drop the perfume could not be dosed because it is needed to fill the tube and spray of the bottle.
However, the minimum dose will also depend on the composition of the formula, so it will be 5 drops and additionally the necessary to keep the proportions of the formula.
For example, you could dose 1 drop of each of the 5 cartridges if you wanted 20% of each in the bottle.
Thank you for your comment, we will analyze a potential new feature with the technical team!!

1 Like

Yes, if there is a chance you could update so that after doing a minimum blend you had the option to build incrementally from there, 1 drop at a time, that would be awesome! But in the meantime I can still spend many happy hours using the workaround. Thanks for responding so swiftly

1 Like

Thanks to you! We will be working on it :wink:
In the meantime, unleash your creativity!!!

1 Like