The Alchemist Atelier

Boutique indisponible?

Bonjour, quelqu’un sait pourquoi il est impossible de commander en ligne depuis plusieurs jours?

Non pas du tout pareil pour moi. J’ai pas réussi a les joindre

C’est bizarre! L’entreprise me paraît fermée!!! Je n’espère pas au prix de la machine et de toutes les recharges que j’ai acheté

1 Like

Je viens de recevoir une réponse de leur part, ils sont en rupture de stock pour les cartouches, et ils me tiennent informé. Bonne nouvelle, ils n’ont pas fermé.

I have received the same answer. Just it is a bit strange that they don’t know exactly when they get back with the stocks.

je suis d’accord. pas de date precise et la ruprure est sur tous les produits….

Une entreprise ne tombe jamais en rupture de stock sur tout ses produits d’un coup ?

2 Likes

Bon ben l’aventure se termine ici pour nous tous…

Ils ont mis un mot sur leur site web :

Dear Customers,

We regret to inform you that we will be discontinuing The Alchemist Atelier as of December 31, 2021.

Due to the ongoing disruptions caused by the Corona Pandemic for many months and the ongoing difficulties in the global supply chains, we unfortunately have to stop selling the Alchemist Atelier products.

We did not take this decision lightly. However, under the given circumstances, we see no possibility of continuing to operate our business successfully. We regret this step very much and sincerely thank you for your support and solidarity in the past years.

We hope you keep your fascination for the wonderful world of perfumes.

We wish you all the best and stay healthy!

Your Alchemist Atelier Team

1 Like

Bonjour
Il cesse leur activité :scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Oh non!!! :scream: même si je m’en doutais, la nouvelle est officielle… quelle perte d’argent pour nous client.

2 Likes

NOTE : If you own a Scent Creator we will contact you soon by email or phone.

J’espère qu’ils vont vraiment faire quelque chose pour leur clients…

2 Likes

They are closing. I just received the email. The app will be unusable too so all the money we have spent will be wasted. Very upsetting.

4 Likes

Oui c’est une bien triste nouvelle…

1 Like

Yeh £200 doesn’t make up for the £1000 wasted… :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

yes it’s the same for me. I bought in December 2020 …

3 Likes

It is disappointing with all the money that has been spent and now the machine is useless.
€200 is no where near enough compensation.
What about all the cartridges and accessories that have also been ordered and had to paid for, they are now no use also.

4 Likes

Exactly. Over £1500 in perfume cartridges, a machine less than 12 months old and the app is being taken down in a months time so everything is useless. We’ve been totally fucked over. €200 doesn’t even start to cover it.

I did wonder why the posts and contributions had become very infrequent plus no new cartridges released. But this is absolutely taking the piss, giving a month then everything goes in the bin.

3 Likes

Grosse opération Black-friday relayé l’année dernière sur les réseaux sociaux. Puis la boutique de Paris ferme ses portes en décembre. Au printemps baisse des prix de toutes les cartouches… oui nous sommes les pigeons qui avons aidé cette société à vider leurs stocks. Alors 200€ pour autant d’argent perdu, c’est inadmissible.

2 Likes

I totally agree with you, guys, and I feel the same. The most dissapointed thing is that they will kill the app so fast despite the fact that we have a lot of full cartriges. It would be nice to let it use at least for 6 months that we would be able still create perfumes and use our stocks to have less damage for us.

3 Likes

I feel you exactly. At least leave the app open for us to keep using it.

3 Likes